In the face of constant growth and in order to better serve our clients, MARKETS & LISTING is hiring and training graduate co-ops for the 2020-2021 season.
MARKETS & LISTING is dedicated to assisting companies in the life-science and healthcare sector by setting and executing effective growth strategies for technology platforms, product pipelines, and business-corporate development, with a steady eye on value creation and value capture.
MARKETS & LISTING works hands-on with its clients around solutions tailored to their specific needs, regardless of their stage of development, to help them grow in the complex biotech ecosystem. Today, we are helping restructure and revaluate listed companies, we are creating a biotech startup studio with multiple opportunities in the works, and we are assisting growing companies through their preparation for M&As & IPOs.
Different scenarios call for different strategies.
MARKETS & LISTING is the right place for you if you can make the difference.
As Business Analyst, you will be involved in multiple projects, supporting multiple functions. Although a fair amount of rapport with our client and partners is expected as you move forward in your career, the early stages of your work will be mostly analytical, combining exploratory activities and material production. Under the guidance of senior members of the team, you will gain exposure, experience, and expertise in a variety of topics ranging from strategic planning, to organizational design, technology and market analysis, and pipeline optimization ; following the leadership and style indicated by MARKETS & LISTING’s senior partners. After the conclusion of your co-op, with a demonstrated experience and proficiency comes the possibility to join the team and reach for ever-higher levels of autonomy, knowledge, efficiency, and project management skills.
- You have a PhD or a Masters in Life Sciences + an MBA or Masters in Business
- You are fluent in english and french, both in writing as well as conversational
- You are an excellent communicator and team player
- You are reliable, analytical, creative, pragmatic, proactive, and organized
- You thrive in high-speed, competitive, and stimulating environments
- You strive for excellence, business ethics, and flexibility in your work
- You are ambitious and constantly raising the bar for what’s expected of you
Eager to help build and be part of a better biotech ecosystem ? MARKETS & LISTING is waiting for your application !